Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Light Bulb

So a few months ago now I had this light bulb moment...What could I do with all the left over fabric from my collection??? LIGHT BULB!!!.... I could make bikinis and beach bags and sell them at the local markets over summer! It had been so long since I felt inspired (6months) so I started straight away with this idea. During this time Clarksons (a local warehouse at Erina http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clarksons-Cash-Carry/129870920423632) had just received a truckload of fabric from a store that had recently closed down. I ended up finding some beautiful prints including silks and mesh fabrics that could be used to make Kaftans!
It was time to start designing, sewing and researching so I could start applying for the local markets ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment